Logtek supports the strategy to empower Information Workers to have information readily available using the tools they understand. Logtek has developed a set of products for SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 known as eKcm-Suite™. These products adhere to our philosophy of empowering information workers with easy to use tools.
Logtek’s investment in Information Technology Solutions and its related experience in dealing with vast amounts of technical information have led to a new range of products and services, focused on Enterprise Content Management through the Microsoft SharePoint platform, with a key objective to support the adoption and implementation of Public and Private sector data and information standards.
Smart PDF Functionality
All of the eKcm-suite™ modules allow for content to be exported as a “smart” PDF document. This form can then be distributed for data collection with no license fee impact for internet connections. Get full control of your data entry with the power of eKcm-suite™.
eKproduct™ is a cataloguing toolset, enabling customers to manage and create Material Master content for ERP systems like SAP and Microsoft Dynamics products.
Material Master Records are created against an industry standard and help to reduce costs by eliminating duplicate records created in Material Masters. eKproduct™ will also help to eliminate duplicate stockholding in warehouses, reducing costs for stockholding and incorrect procurement.
Due to the fact that the Material Master Records are created against a standard it is also possible to measure the accuracy and completeness of Material Master Records.
eKproduct™ uses XML Schemas in the background to apply the standard, enabling an advanced search capability against set attributes. The search is more accurate than normal search results and will allow users to search within ranges.
The basic features of eKproduct™:
- Data measured against a set standard.
- Synonym search to assist users in their familiar environment.
- Reference drawings to assist users where applicable with visual confirmations to aid in data entry.
- Integrates with ERP systems like SAP in real-time.
- Attribute and Free Text search capabilities through a custom SharePoint Visual Web Part.
Sneak PeekHere are some shots of eKproduct in action.
eKforms™ is an Enterprise Form Generation tool that runs on SharePoint 2007 and 2010. eKforms™ allow users to create complex forms within minutes from their browsers without any formal training. Created forms can be linked to document libraries that allow users to fill out forms in an online environment through SharePoint.
In today’s market every organization, regardless of size, uses forms in some way. This might be for internal use only like Leave Applications, CAPEX requisitions or Employment Applications as well as external uses like Supplier Registrations, Customer Information Updates, etc. We identified a need in the market for an easy to use, easy deployable, forms solution that does not need developers to create these forms. Customers are looking for a cost effective solution that will assist current business processes throughout the organization.
eKforms™ was developed with this requirement in mind. Users can create their own schemas in the background, applied to a form that can then be collaborated throughout the organization and external to the enterprise through standard industry technologies like XML and PDF.
The basic features of eKforms™:
- Easy user adoption and lower TCO.
- Full PDF functionality. Users can use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete forms without the need for any additional plug-ins or requirement for licenses.
- Integration into other systems through a set of published web services.
- Forms can be managed and version controlled through the extension of SharePoint functionalities.
- Basic Business Intelligence capabilities with reports, graphs and dashboards through SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise Edition.
- Automated schedules through workflow for periodic updates required from entities like customers or suppliers.